25 Random Things: A Product of Boredom
Got tagged on Facebook for the ’25 random bullshits’ thing that has taken the world by storm. Damn we all got to find better ways to spend our time. But since there is no alternative yet, here’s a list of 25 things on the randomonium that is me.
1. When I was a kid my dream was to be a detective. I had a spy kit with all the equipment, and I was waiting for a robber to come to the house so I can search for clues and catch the bugger. Robber no come. I cry. I take mold of my own footprint. (LAME!!)
2. I love to dance. I dance like no one else is watching me. If I can’t go crazy on the dance floor I don’t enjoy it at all. Period.
3. There is no Yes or No in life. Accept it.
4. I have gotten used to being misunderstood. Now it’s just a part of being me.
5. When I’m alone, I never get lonely. I enjoy my ‘me’ time. As long as the voices in my head are talking, and I have me, I’m good. I hope it will never ever change.
6. Some of the best highs I have had were on nothing. I can get extremely supernova high on life. It gives me a sense of satisfaction to be able to experience that.
7. When I’m high I have but one Kryptonite. And if you thought I’m revealing that here, well think again.
8. I strongly believe (and put to good use) the phrase ‘Love thy neighbour’ 😀
9. I have become a real internet addict. The first thing I do when I enter my room, at whatever time, is switch on the computer and just browse aimlessly. I think it has something to do with blogging.
10. I have trouble sleeping. I stay up till late on the computer, and when I do become sleepy and go to bed. I can’t sleep. So most of the time I just lie there looking out the window at the sky, wondering what it would be like to fly.
11. I have developed a substantial anarchist persona, and it gets high on being, well, anarchist.
12. Sometimes I wish I was a Velociraptor. (Don’t ask!)
13. I have no clue of what’s going on in the world. I know nothing about politics, the current economy or anything. I used to feel left out and stupid, so I started reading and found them to be boring and I guess I was too stupid to get them. Now I have accepted it, and am OK with me being a current event dud.
14. One of my dreams is to make a movie, something I’m eons away from. I have no experience in this. I only got my love for movies and cinematography and the knack for getting stuck whenever I try to write a script or a story.
15. I need to pee. *leaves desk to take a leak*
16. Since recently, I’ve been having a bad case of memory loss and utter stupidity/clumsiness. I find myself forgetting so many little things and doing things which I cannot really explain, for the sake of saving my slowly slipping façade of sanity.
17. I wish I could remove my brain and study it.
18. I believe that everything will be ok in the end; if it’s not ok then it’s not the end
19. As much as I stand alone, I want to experience the most, fun, exciting and tragic moments with my friends in my presence. When I heard about the LTTE attack on Friday I was at the Wendt. The first thing that came into my mind was to hammer to the Hilton where my friends were. I almost went there had it not been that the roads were closed.
20. I cannot remember what I was going to write for this one (See 16)
21. If to commit suicide is Emo, then what is murder?
22. I realized recently that I have stopped caring about many of the things I used to care about so much within the duration of a year. I live for each day and I think it worries and pisses some people off, but I really don’t care.
23. I have a notebook which I take everywhere to write down my thoughts and ideas whenever I get inspired. I never leave home without it, but I almost always forget to take a pen. (Damn this memory)
24. What inspires me to write? The strangers inside my head. I just listen to their thoughts and views of the world and life. It’s warped and elusive, just the way I like it.
25. I put a lot of thought into this which shows how jobless I really am